KARYA DOSEN Fakultas Ekonomi UM, 2016

Ukuran Huruf:  Kecil  Sedang  Besar

Pengaruh Kepemilikan Manajerial, Kepemilikan Institusional, dan Ukuran Perusahaan terhadap Nilai Perusahaan pada Perusahaan Manufaktur yang Terdaftar di Bursa Efek Indonesia Periode 2012-2014

fina izmi nazila

Abstrak


 

Nazila, Fina Izmi. 2016. The Effects of Managerial Ownership, Institutional Ownership, and Firm Size on Company Value on Manufacturing Companies Listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange in Period 2012-2014. Sarjana’s Thesis, Departement of Accounting, Faculty of Economics, State University of Malang. Advisors: (I) Dr. Nurika Restuningdiah, S.E., M.Si., Ak., CA (II) Bety Nur Achadiyah, S.Pd., M.Sc

The purpose of this study is to determine whether there is effect of managerial ownership, institutional ownership, and firm size on company value on manufacturing companies listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) in period 2012-2014. The type of this research is an explanatory research. The data used are secondary data in the form of financial report from Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) websites and Indonesian Capital Market Directory (ICMD).

The population in this study is manufacturing companies listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) in period 2012-2014 with a total of 462 companies. The sampel is defined by purposive sampling technique to get a representative sample appropriate with criteria defined.  There are 75 manufacturing companies selected as sample for this research. Analysis of data was done by using multiple linear regression with 5% level of significant.

The result showed that partially managerial ownership and institutional ownership have no effect on company value, meanwhile firm size has effect on company value. Managerial ownership, institutional ownership, and firm size simultaneously have positive effect on company value on manufacturing company listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX) in period 2012-2014. Coefficient determination (R2) is 0.193, therefore it can be concluded that 19.3% of company value have effected by managerial ownership, institutional ownership, and firm size, while remaining 80.7% is affected by variables beyond this study.

 

Based on the results of the study, future researches are recommended to adding other variables that suspected have more effect on company value and also adding data resources such as primary data to get the results of research more accurate, extend the study period and adding sample which includes all companies listed in Indonesia Stock Exchange so the results can be reflect the companies condition in general.

Keywords : Managerial Ownership, Institutional Ownership, Firm size, Company  value